If you would like to submit a digisign to advertise your event on SAIC’s campus monitors, please email email@example.com.
Some things to know before submitting your digisign:
- No SAIC logo should appear on your artwork. Exceptions will be made for departmental lock ups.
- All digisigns must be in JPG/JPEG format and RGB color space. These should have a 72 DPI and measure 556 x 720 pixels. Files should not be larger than 300KB.
- We require all digisigns to be in portrait orientation. Landscape orientations will not fit on the monitors.
- All fonts should be size 12 or larger. Fonts size 10 and below will not be legible. We also recommend that you keep your word count as low as possible. Signs cycle every 20 seconds making large blocks of text difficult to read.
- All SAIC sponsored event signage must have the following language present:
- Persons with disabilities requesting accommodations should visit saic.edu/access.
- SAIC does not promote individual classes on the digital monitors.
- All digisigns will run for two weeks from the submission date or the requested start date.
To help you submit your digisign with the correct format, we have created an Adobe InDesign template available for your use, though you may use any program you are comfortable with as long as it meets the above specifications.
Download InDesign Template