Paper and Toner Requests for Self-Service Devices

To submit a request for paper or toner, please visit SAIC Square to create a support case or call  the CRIT Help Desk at (312)345-3535. Please include the asset tag number in your submission.


Paper for Office and Departmental Printers

Paper is stored and distributed for faculty and staff office printers at these locations on campus:

  • Service Bureau Sharp Rm 1111
  • Sullivan Rm 1208 (Card Access)
  • Sullivan Rm 712 (Card Access)
  • Lakeview 2nd Flr Hall (Combo Lock Cabinet)
  • MacLean Rm 516 (Key Lock Cabinet)
  • 280 Building Rm 229 (Card Access)

Please contact your administrative assistant or manager for more information.


Toner for Office and Departmental HP Printers and Canon Copiers

Order New Toner

To order toner or request a service repair for your device, visit SAIC Square.

For other inquiries, email or contact the Help Desk at 5-3535.

Used Toner

After installation, please bring your empty cartridges to an E-Cycling bin location. Any cardboard/plastic packaging should be removed first and recycled in a separate blue bin.

  • Service Bureau Sharp Rm 1111
  • CRIT Help Desk Sharp 4th Floor
  • CRIT Help Desk Maclean 9th Floor
  • Sullivan Rm 1250 (Printing space across from AOC)
  • Photo Lab 280 Building Rm 204