|WE ONLY ACCEPT ARTICARD AS PAYMENT
Sorry, no cash, checks, credit cards, or ArtiPrint. You can add money to your card in this building on the 2nd floor either by the student lounge or at the AritCard office and online in Self Service.ALL ORDERS MUST BE PICKED UP WITHIN 30 DAYS
All orders must be picked up within 30 days of submission. Any orders left longer than 30 days will be thrown away and your account will be put on hold until you pay the balance on the order. In order to continue using our services you must pay the balance on the order.
PRICE QUOTES ARE ESTIMATES
PRINT JOBS SHOULD BE INSPECTED BEFORE LEAVING THE SERVICE BUREAU
NO RESIZING, RESAMPLING OR COPY EDITING
NO COLOR CORRECTION
YOU MUST ADD YOUR OWN BORDERS
OUR CANVAS + RAG PAPERS ARE MADE FROM NATURAL FIBERS
Occasionally, there are problems with inkjet prints, or other services that the Service Bureau offers. We do our best to avoid these problems, and if we spot them before they are picked up, we reprint them before giving them to the customer*.
Problem: File submitted by customer has a problem (e.g. spelling mistake, low resolution, bad color, wrong size, etc).
Policy Resolution: We are not responsible for problems in your files. If we do not spot the problem before printing it, the customer is still responsible for the full cost of the print. If we spot a problem before printing it, we will call you before printing to check if it’s okay.
Problem: Customer picks up print and finds there’s a defect that was not in their file, caused by a technician or printer error.
Policy Resolution: We will check your submitted file and the output in question to the best of our ability. This is not a guarantee that we will catch your mistakes or technical problems, but we do our best to avoid them. We will take responsibility for any defects we cause in your output, whether they be technician error or equipment failure.
There are three options in the cases where the Service Bureau is at fault:
If you DO NOT WANT the defective print (“misprint”), we will replace it as quickly as we are able to and you will pay the full price for the non-defective replacement.
If you want to KEEP the defective print and do not want a replacement non-defective print, you can purchase it at half-price.
If you want to KEEP the defective print and also want a replacement print, you will pay half-price for the defective print, and full price for the non-defective print.
- Refunds are not an option except where a reprint is not possible.
- A reprint can ONLY be from the original submitted file. You cannot revise your file for the reprint.
- Check all of your prints and bring any defects to our attention before leaving the Service Bureau. We rarely accept claims of defective prints if they have left our area. If a defect is REPRINT POLICY discovered after leaving the Service Bureau and is undoubtedly a printer error that was missed or difficult to spot at the time of pickup, you must bring the print back in order for the reprint policy to take effect, even if you want to keep it.
- You have 3 days to notice the error and return the print to the Service Bureau. If you report an issue with your print more than 3 days after picking it up, we will not consider a reprint or any kind of credit.
- Keeping the defective print for free is not an option. If you have already paid full price for a print and found a defect but still want to keep it, you must bring it back to the Service Bureau.
- Only after we see the defect and confirm that is was a printer or technician error will we refund 50% of the total cost of the job. It is our policy to destroy any defective output that is not purchased to protect your privacy.
- The Service Bureau reprint policy does not apply for prints that have already been mounted or framed.
*In rare cases where the print is very large or expensive, if we produce a defective print and notice the defect before you come to pick it up, we will call to ask if you want to buy only the defective print for half-price and waive your option for a reprint.
We do this to avoid wasting time and materials – some customers are more than happy to pay half-price for a slightly defective print, depending how it will be used and the nature of the defect.